new web site under construction! video art unavailable. screenshots are available.


ta strona nie jest aktualizowana . video niedostępne . dla wprowadzenia wybrane kadry z video . nowa strona w przygotowaniu .


come back to the list of matter ¬ ¬

to jest film o obecności/ this is my statement about the presence



ja, mój widz, mój dokumentalist

me, my viewer, my documantalist


video art, duration 9:15, Poznan 2009, pracownia Dominika Lejmana




Zaprosiłam jednego widza. Jedną osobę poprosiłam o zrobienie dokumentacji. Byliśmy tam we troje.
Każde z nas w innym wymiarze.
Widz uciekał przed kamerą, kamera przeszkolona przeze mnie szukała w kadrze widza, a ja działałam. W tle..

Działanie dla samego działania odbyło się miedzy mną a moim widzem.
On wie.
Video, które powstało jest już zupełnie o czymś innym.
Jest o obecnosci.


I invited one viewer. I asked one person to make a documentation.
We were three up there.
Every person in a different dimension.
Viewer tried to escape from camera, and camera was trying to catch viewer into the frame.
And I was performing somewhere on the background.

Performance was performance art itself. Only between me and my viewer.
He knows.
Video art is about something completely different.
About the presence.



Kadry z video / screens